As per your availability after 10 days|
Indoor Studio Setup
Still Life Art MASTER CLASS
This is your opportunity to learn the advanced concepts and fundamentals of Still Life Art Photography from a professional photographer.
Time & Location
As per your availability after 10 days
Indoor Studio Setup, Sr No 27, Silver Oak Colony, Opp Park Street, Nr. Ratan Gas Agency, Kavde Nagar, Rahatani, Pune, Maharashtra 400017, India
This workshop is ideal if you want to explore Still Life Art Photography in any form, learn unique lighting techniques you can do at home and learn how to think like a still life photographer. You will have the opportunity to shoot and hone your new found skills into practice.
This is your opportunity to learn the advanced concepts and fundamentals of Still Life Photography from a professional photographer.
How this workshop will make me a better photographer?
- This is a full day workshop that consists of a day in the studio looking at the practicalities, skills and knowledge needed to be a still life photographer . Alongside this there will be a shooting sessions with various light sources and lights in the studio setup.
Key Learning points:
- Look at several images to understated lighting, tricks when use only single light or speed-lights.
- We will explore using various continuous lights, one light and speed-lights.
- Look at several go to lighting setups which you can replicate at home.
- Explore shooting motion objects, light painting and other creative techniques.
- How to do simple post production to give you images a polished feel.
- How to embed keywords in to your images to improve your online visibility and SEO.
- How to size images optimally for online and social media.
- This would be 1 Day workshop event.
- We will have 6 hours of training session during day.
- Weekdays: Only Morning Session (8am to 2pm)
- Weekends: Morning Session (8am to 2pm) / Evening (2:30pm to 8:30pm)
- Get it scheduled as per your availability after 10 days
- After workshop date gets confirmed/scheduled early booking member will get 100% discount coupon code for using in next scheduled workshop. Discount coupon will be valid for using in next 3 months.
- Date: 10 days after 'early booking' registration or as per your availability after 10 days.
- Venue: Indoor Studio Light setup workshop (Rahatani, Pune)
Maximum Number of Participants: EIGHT (8)
- This keeps the group small to ensure maximum learning for all.
Workshop Fees: 1999 INR
- Parking will be available.
- Complimentary bottled juice and refreshment cake included.
- Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop.
- Early Booking Offer: Have friend to enrol for workshop and get Rs.999/- discount on your fees.
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photography workshop.
- Carry your Digital Camera (DSLR).
- Tripod is mandatory for this workshop. You could get good Tripod around Rs.2000/-.
- Carry your 50mm lens (advised) or kit lens that you have.
- Gets your Camera Battery fully charged (get extra battery).
- Memory Card must be empty when coming for workshop.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
- All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
- All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
- All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE US FOR ALL UPDATES ON FUTURE EVENTS!
Parking will be available. Complimentary refreshment food included. Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop. Early Booking Offer: Have friend to enroll for workshop and get Rs.999/- discount on fees.1.999,00 ₹