Sa., 28. März|
SPW Street Photography Workshop
The aim of the workshop is to give participants a better idea of composing and conceptualizing their images on the streets.
Time & Location
28. März 2020, 06:30 – 12:30 GMT+5:30
Mandai Market, 1/2, Amrale Rd, Mandai, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India
All SPW Photography Workshop events for March 2020 has been cancelled now.
We are rescheduling events to next month due to precautions and care for avoiding Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading in crowd.
Street photography is one of the most common and most challenging, with the final image a testimony to the photographer’s aesthetics and eye for detail. A Street Photography Workshop takes you through the concepts and fundamentals of street photography from a professional photographer.
The aim of the workshop is to give participants a better idea of composing and conceptualizing their images on the streets, where the scene changes every moment, and get a better technical understanding of cameras.
Who can attend this workshop?
You don't need to be an accomplished photographer, and anyone with basic understanding of exposure and your camera settings can attend this workshop session.
What you will learn on this Workshop:
- A better understanding of composition technique and using light conditions
- Beat the fear of shooting on the street
- Have a better technical understanding of your camera settings
- Get yourself ready for next travel photography
Maximum Number of Participants: TEN (10)
This keeps the group small to ensure maximum learning for all.
Minimum Number of Participants: FIVE (5)
We need minimum 5 participants to conduct this Photography Workshop.
100% refund if event cancelled by organizer.
Location: Mandai Market, Pune (Flower Market)
Date: 28th March 2020, Saturday
Timings: 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM (6 hours)
Meeting Point: Shaniwar Wada Gate
> Workshop Fees: INR 699
Parking is free at Shaniwar Wada.
Complimentary bottled juice and refreshment cake included.
Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop.
There is flat Rs.99/- discount until 23rd March 2020.
Coupon Code: MAR23OFF99
Special Offer: Subscribe on SPW website and create your member account to get One (1) free entry coupon for Birds/Nature Photography Workshops.
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photography workshop.
- Carry your Digital Camera (DSLR).
- Carry Lens around 35mm is preferred for Street Photography.
- Have the Camera Battery fully charged and empty Memory Card.
- Carry your water bottle and packet of biscuit/dry fruit/chocolate.
- Carry your personal medications if you are on prescription.
- This involves considerable walking and individual should have physical fitness.
- At 7:30am we will have Group Photo, so make sure be there on time at meeting point.
- Before Workshop Date, WhatsApp Group will be set up for participants.
Schedule for Workshop:
6:30 AM to 7:00 AM: We will have introduction 'Me & You' and instructions on Camera settings
7:00 AM to 7:30 AM: Introduction to light and composition technique for Street and Portrait Photography
7:30 AM to 7:45 AM: There will be Group Photo
7:45 AM to 10:45 AM: Photograph some intense moments, see & anticipate including techniques such as Zone Focusing.
10:45 AM to 11:00 AM: Tea Break and Refreshment
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: We will discuss technical challenges, improvements to composition and other questions for review and feedback.
12:00 PM to 12:30 PM: Participation Certificate will be provided with solo photo session for profile page.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
Review Gallery of previous Street Photography Workshop: https://youtu.be/OavCO4CYap4
Subscribe SPW Lounge and claim Rs.100/- discount coupon for next workshop.
All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
SUBSCRIBE US TO GET ALL UPDATES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS!