Sa., 22. Feb.|
SPW Nature Photography Workshop
After this workshop, you would start taking better pictures of Nature (Birds, Insects and more).
Time & Location
22. Feb. 2020, 07:00 – 11:30 GMT+5:30
Vetal Hill, Datta Nagar, Kothrud, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411038, India
Do you want to learn Photography Skills? This special designed Photowalk is also a hands-on Workshop which will let you introduce to Nature photography. This is your opportunity to learn the concepts and fundamentals of Photography from a Professional Photographer.
We also have many other photography topics and you are allowed to select any 5 for discussion during workshop session.
“In every walk in with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” ~ John Muir
Who can attend this workshop?
- You don't need to be an accomplished photographer, and anyone with basic understanding of exposure and your camera settings can attend this workshop session.
What you will learn on this Workshop:
- A better understanding of composition technique for nature photography.
- Know the secret to use Camera in Manual Mode.
- Have a better technical understanding of your camera settings
- You would start taking better pictures of nature.
Maximum Number of Participants: Thirty (30)
- We will have 3 groups for workshop to ensure maximum learning for all.
Minimum Number of Participants: Five (5)
- We need minimum 5 participants to conduct this Photography Workshop.
- 100% refund if event cancelled by organizer.
Location: Vetal Tekdi, Pune (Texture in nature)
Date: 22nd February 2020, Saturday
Timings: 7:00AM to 11:00AM (4 hours)
Meeting Point: Hanuman Temple (Near ARAI Entrance Gate)
Workshop Fees: Rs.499/- INR
- Parking is not available but one could park on road side.
- Complimentary bottled juice and refreshment cake included.
- Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop.
- There is flat Rs.99/- discount until 15th February 2020.
- Coupon Code: FEB22OFF99
Special Offer: Subscribe on SPW website and create your member account to get One (1) free entry coupon for Birds/Nature Photography Workshops.
Select any 5* for discussion during workshop.
1. How DSLR Camera Works
2. Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO Settings
3. Metering Mode (Which to use and when?)
4. Exposure Compensation and Bracketing
5. Exposure Balance
6. Focusing Modes
7. Focus Points
8. Colour and Contrast in Photography
9. White Balance
10. Light and Shadow
11. Frame Design Techniques
12. Composition Techniques
13. Capturing Motion in image
15. Outdoor Photography setup
16. Indoor Photography setup (light selection and color selection)
17. Photo Studio Lighting Setup
18. TTL Light Meter
19. Depth of Field (DoF)
20. Choosing Lenses for Photography
21. Flash Photography
22. Lens Filters
23. How to use Manual Mode
24. know Crop Factor
25. Lens Choice and Focal Length
26. Enhancing Photographs (on and off camera)
27. Organizing the Picture (files on computer)
*Note: Prepare your questions on 5 topics and discuss during workshop session
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photowalk workshop.
- Carry your DSLR Camera (DSLR).
- Carry Lens around 200mm which is preferred for nature photography.
- Carry a Macro Lens can be advantage for you to capture beautiful details in nature.
- Have the Camera Battery fully charged and empty Memory Card.
- Carry your water bottle and packet of biscuit/dry fruit/chocolate.
- Carry your personal medications if you are on prescription.
- This involves considerable walking and individual should have physical fitness.
- At 7:30am we will have Group Photo, so make sure be there on time at meeting point.
- Before Workshop Date, WhatsApp Group will be set up for participants.
- 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM: We will have introduction 'Me & You' and instructions on Camera settings
- 7:30 AM to 7:45 AM: There will be Group Photo
- 7:45 AM to 10:45 AM: Photowalk to capture common Birds activities, Insects and Nature beauty at the location. During this time the instructor will keep share knowledge about Camera Settings and Composition for Nature Photography.
- 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM: Group discussion on your selected frames for review or feedback and time could be extend by 30 minutes if required for discussion.
- 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM: Participation Certificate will be provided with solo photo session for profile page.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
Review Gallery of previous Street Photography Workshop: https://youtu.be/g5m3PrHev64
- Subscribe SPW Lounge and claim Rs.100/- discount coupon for next workshop.
- All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
- All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
- All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
SUBSCRIBE US TO GET ALL UPDATES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS!
*Complimentary drink (bottled juice) and refreshment included.499,00 ₹